
"Watching a 3D movie with a friend or loved one."
Well it’s Friday and all week long I have been so excited thinking about the possibilities of this idea of “WIN”.
Since I haven’t set up a web page yet I decided that I would have a theme for each day and write or pass along information to get it started. So Monday will be Money Matters, Tuesday will be Technical Tuesdays (my idea is to get you to ask questions from computer inquiries to how to change a washer on a faucet), the theme for Wednesdays will be “Wellness”, Thursday I will start writing on travel experiences, information and references, hence “Travel Thursdays”, Friday will be “Fun Fridays”, just fun things from stories to fun things to do in and around the city. Saturdays will be “Something for Everyone”, and that will be just about anything. Sunday will be devoted to the SPIRIT and information, stories and references to help and empower the spirit.
So my dearest of friends, I know that you are all so diverse and awesome in your wisdoms and I encourage you to please participate with ideas, stories and information you believe may be helpful to pass along, male and female included. Those of you who have my home email address please pass on your comments, notes, letters to my “shaw.ca” address and anybody else out there who thinks they have something valuable to offer please leave a comment anytime you wish.
So seeing as it is FRIDAY… FUN FRIDAY, a fun way to spend your Friday evening could be invite your dearest of friends, or gather the family to watch a fun, romantic, exciting, DVD movie. Make sure you make lots of popcorn, and make sure there is lots of love and laughter in the room… Have a great evening all!
Since I haven’t set up a web page yet I decided that I would have a theme for each day and write or pass along information to get it started. So Monday will be Money Matters, Tuesday will be Technical Tuesdays (my idea is to get you to ask questions from computer inquiries to how to change a washer on a faucet), the theme for Wednesdays will be “Wellness”, Thursday I will start writing on travel experiences, information and references, hence “Travel Thursdays”, Friday will be “Fun Fridays”, just fun things from stories to fun things to do in and around the city. Saturdays will be “Something for Everyone”, and that will be just about anything. Sunday will be devoted to the SPIRIT and information, stories and references to help and empower the spirit.
So my dearest of friends, I know that you are all so diverse and awesome in your wisdoms and I encourage you to please participate with ideas, stories and information you believe may be helpful to pass along, male and female included. Those of you who have my home email address please pass on your comments, notes, letters to my “shaw.ca” address and anybody else out there who thinks they have something valuable to offer please leave a comment anytime you wish.
So seeing as it is FRIDAY… FUN FRIDAY, a fun way to spend your Friday evening could be invite your dearest of friends, or gather the family to watch a fun, romantic, exciting, DVD movie. Make sure you make lots of popcorn, and make sure there is lots of love and laughter in the room… Have a great evening all!
“You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result”.
~Mahatma Gandi~
No comments:
Post a Comment