Since this is “Something for everybody Saturday” I thought I would talk about hockey. Hockey???? You say!
Yes, well the Ottawa Senators won the Eastern division and will be going to the Stanley Cup. It was a very exciting game. I was a great hockey fan when I was a young girl and always played goalie for our street hockey team. I remember thinking that it would be cool if girls could play hockey but back then that was almost blasphemy in the days when girls were only meant to play with Barbie dolls. Now, Canada has their own woman’s team and they win Olympic medals! Whod’a thought. Check out www.nhl.com if you are interested in following Ottawa to the Stanley Cup or if you don’t know what the Stanley Cup is but are interested in knowing!
Today I got my hair trimmed. I have found a great place to get my hair done. Sometimes it’s hard to find a good hair salon but I have to tell you, this place rocks! There is this positive energy that seems to fill the place, you feel the moment you walk in the door. Something about the place is just so totally upbeat. If you’re looking for a good place to get your hair done (women and men) check it out… www.fairlyvanilla.com
Looking for something to do with your kids? Check out this web page…
www.calgarykidz.com
Well this Saturday will be short and sweet as it is a long weekend and I was up late last night watching “What The Bleep Do You Know?” www.whatthebleep.com
Check in tomorrow for Spiritual Sunday.
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment